TIPS TO LET YOUR VIDEO SCORE ON YOUTUBE
Just like your website in Google, it all comes down to letting your video rank in YouTube. Exactly, your video should score better than the average video that goes on the same subject. Of course, you do your best on your video at first. A fun, beautiful or humorous video that people like to watch. Instruction videos and jokes are doing well on YouTube. Care for current topics and bring them with their own style or their own perspective.
Do you want to promote something? Fine, but make sure your video is not a flat commercial, and that your potential audience actually has something to look at.
7 TIPS TO BE FOUND BETTER ON YOUTUBE
A whole list, where you might wonder what you can do about it yourself. Indeed, you do not have a lot of elements in hand, but they depend on whether people like your video. Yet there is a lot that you can do yourself to present your video as well as possible. Unfortunately, you see too often that a movie is thrown on YouTube just as quickly, without any effort being made to fill it out properly. That's where the crux is:
- Optimize your title, your labels (keywords) and the description of your video
- Place your video in the right category
- Add keywords, important details and links to your website to the description
- Place your links at the top of the description field
- Do you use subtitles with your video? Process the keywords here!
- Does your video tell a story? Then add a short synopsis to the description field
- Give the source file a good, descriptive name in which you use keywords. So not 20121128.mpg!
- You can also buy YouTube subscribers
Keep in mind that new videos do better in search results than old videos. Do not leave it with one or two films, but always add new ones! A channel with many videos about the same subject is quickly labeled as an authority by YouTube, which gives you more and more viewers over time. Of course, you can also promote your video on social media through your own channels. If you have made a great movie, you have a big chance that it will be shared. For boosting the shared content you can buy youtube likes that helps you with traffic engagement.
www.sonuker.com is a good method of getting free YouTube subscribers or for buying YouTube subscribers to boost your channel.
Original Source: https://goo.gl/PXFxbf